We distribute DIPG Informational Pre-loaded
iPads to DIPG families through children’s hospitals around the country.
We are unwavering in our commitment to the families facing a DIPG, ensuring they have educational information to best understand the diagnosis. We understand the devastation this diagnosis brings and we hope to offer families support during this journey.
Today, the Marc Jr Foundation’s educational iPads are pre-loaded with resources to help parents navigate this difficult diagnosis. The Foundation is working with doctors, social workers, and other Foundations, as we realized how important it is to have information readily available regarding treatment and support for the families facing a DIPG. The Marc Jr pre-loaded iPads will have applications including, but not limited to, the following:
- American Childhood Cancer Organization’s form for free literature
Recommended - Understanding the Journey: A Parent’s Guide to DIPG
- Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation’s mentoring program(s)
Applications regarding financial assistance
- DIPG Warrior App and DIPG Registry
- FAQ for doctors and social workers
- A designated area for uploading and downloading scans (MRIs, etc.)
- An area to make checklists for appointments, etc.
- Parents can store photos and videos; and so much more
If you have questions about any of our programs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to speak to you.