We need you with us!
Donate monthly to help DIPG families facing childhood terminal cancer (DIPG)
By making a tax-deductible monthly donation, in any amount that fits your budget, you can have a profound impact:
- $5 a month provides travel expenses to and from treatments for patients and their families.
- $10 a month provides copays, art supplies, activities, books, toys it could be a family night out – the Zoo, a museum, movie, amusement park etc. to distract patients while waiting for tests, procedures or treatments.
- $25 a month provides patients with a Marc Jr Foundation’s educational iPads which are pre-loaded with resources to help parents navigate this difficult diagnosis.
- $50 a month provides funds for patients to get prescriptions/medications and other uncovered supportive care in emergency situations.
- $100 a month provides more patients each year to receive a $500 financial grants to help reduce the financial stress that comes with a DIPG diagnosis