- Data Security
MJF have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Your personal information is accessible only by our staff and volunteers designated to handle such information. All MJF partners, agents and contractors with access to personal information are also bound to adhere to this policy as part of their contact with MJF.
MJF encrypts your billing information whenever donations are made or merchandise is purchased.
- Personal information that may be collected
MJF may collects the personal information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile number whenever donations are made, merchandise is purchased, contact form or volunteer form is completed.
- Children under the age of 13
The MJF website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or write us at PO Box 33042, Thornton, CO 80233.
Unless your consent, MJF will use your personal information for the purpose of the foundation and fundraiser. At any time you can add or remove your name from our mailing list by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at PO Box 33042, Thornton, CO 80233.
- How MJF may share your personal information
Your personal information will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than fundraising and information by MJF.
MJF will also release personal information under the following circumstances.
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by an agency for governmental investigative purposes or governmental proceedings;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- Third party content and website links
Our website may have third parties website links or contain third party advertisements which contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. They may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing your personal information to them. MJF make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites.
- Help us keep your personal information accurate
If your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please email us with the new information or your review request at email@example.com or write us at PO Box 33042, Thornton, CO 80233.